Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Assignment July: Scrap Your Saint

In these summer months, it can be hard to find time and inspirations to scrapbook. After all we are out enjoying the time with our families and all of the wonderful activities of summer.

I am going to take time this week to reflect on my patron saint.

What is a patron saint?
According to catholic.org "Patron saints are chosen as special protectors or guardians over areas of life. These areas can include occupations, illnesses, churches, countries, causes -- anything that is important to us. The earliest records show that people and churches were named after apostles and martyrs as early as the fourth century."

Who is your patron saint and why are they important to you? What examples can we take from his/her life? I would love to see some layouts from you about this! Feel free to post them here!

1 comment:

  1. I was so inspired by your challange I created my own blog. I am not sure how to send you the link or to let you view my scrapbook pages. I want to thank you for this blog and the inspiration I have found here.

    ReplyDelete