Friday, November 3, 2017

Thank you card for our faithful friends

Hello,
ISBG Fans!  I am still busily making cards with the Fairy Garden kit.  You can never have too many thank you cards around and the latest kit stretches so far.  I made this stair step card using the Summer in the garden kit.  All of the components and embellishments, except the black ink, and the prima iron swirl are included in the kit.  What a joy to have a card on hand that I can send to anyone to say thanks.

If you haven't already gotten on board with the kit club, I hope you will take a look.  The quality of the papers and embellishments is amazing!

Here's a little close up:


I think the colors are amazing! So on trend and beautiful.

Have a blessed day and I will be back with some tags to share next time.

~ Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment