Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blessings in Abundance




Some days as a mom, I don't feel so blessed. You know the kind of day, not following instructions, not being respectful and all those "no's". The Book of James 1:12 says, "Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life, which the Lord has promised to those who love Him." Let's face it some days are trials. But, we keep following our pathway faithfully and then we are blessed!

I made this LO of my son and I following a particularly challenging day, when the battle of the wills was on. Nobody won! Go figure! I am truly blessed by my son. He is smart, talented, willful and persistent. Sounds familiar......

Please show me your layout of blessings in your life AND let me know if you would like to learn how to make the kraft paper rose from flat punches or cut out flowers.

Peace be with you.

1 comment: